On behalf of Henk van der Molen and Sietske Tamminga, please find below an invitation to participate in a Delphi study on the harmonisation of the case definition of 7 work-related musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs) conducted as part of Task 2.2.2.
17 July 2020
As approved by the OMEGA-NET chair, we are writing to you regarding a Delphi study on the harmonisation of the case definition of 7 work-related musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs). This task is one of the WP2 ongoing tasks aimed at harmonization of health outcomes.
We kindly ask you:
- if you would be willing to participate.
- to help with the identification and enrolment of healthcare professionals in this field.
Could you please send Henk van der Molen or Sietske Tamminga an email when you want to participate and could you please transfer this information to potentially interested healthcare professionals within your professional/private network concerned with (work-related) musculoskeletal disorders (e.g. physical therapist, ergonomist, occupational physician) and also send the names and e-mail addresses of those health care professionals willing to participate in our Delphi study.
The timeline is planned as follows:
- Before 15th of August 2020 – a collation of the eligible participants’ names and contacts.
- 24th of August 2020 – e-mail with an official invitation into Delphi panel and questionnaire 1 (10 min maximum)
- 14th of September 2020 – provision of the 1st round results summary and questionnaire 2 (10 min maximum)
- 5th of October 2020 – provision of the Delphi results summary.
Thank you very much for your valuable collaboration.