DATE: 24 October 2022 — 11.00-12.30 h CET
SPEAKERS: Taina Leinonen, Svetlana Solovieva, Hans Martin Hasselhorn
Free online webinar of the ICOH Scientific Committee Aging & Work in collaboration with OMEGA-NET COST Action
Retirement research is investigating the older workers’ transition from working life into retirement. Many scientific disciplines are involved in this rapidly advancing research field, each contributing with own views, research questions, research approaches and not least concepts.
The aim of the webinar is to shortly present and discuss three core concepts of relevance in retirement research:
- A conceptual framework addressing the complex labour market dynamics of the work-to-retirement process. Presentation by Taina Leinonen, FIOH, Helsinki. See this recent publication.
- Conceptualisation of healthy working life expectancy. Presentation by Svetlana Solovieva, FIOH.
- The role of health in the transition from work to retirement. Presentation by Hans Martin Hasselhorn, Univ. Wuppertal, Germany. See also this discussion paper.
Free access via Zoom, no registration required.
- URL: https://uni-wuppertal.zoom.us/j/92297867864?pwd=WFhMZFBRY3hJbHN1Skc1dDlRakhCdz09
- Meeting-ID: 922 9786 7864
- Password: s00gfe5K.
Hans Martin Hasselhorn, firstname.lastname@example.org, University of Wuppertal, Germany
Contact persons ICOH Subcommittee Aging and Work:
Karin Proper, email@example.com, and Jodi Oakman, J.Oakman@latrobe.edu.au.
Contact persons OMEGA-NET COST Action:
Ingrid Sivesind Mehlum, firstname.lastname@example.org, and Michelle Turner, email@example.com.